Register of Merit Awards
Our Shar-pei Puppies Are Selectively Bred for Superior Quality and Disposition.
- Ch. “Chenille’s Flash Point”: AKC, Brazilian, International, Puerto Rican, Pan American and World Championship 1997,5 Multiple Breed Bests in Show, Two 4th Bests in Show, One 3rd Best in Show, Best of all Oriental Breeds, and 18 Group Placements (Brazilian) accomplished in only 5 months of competition.
- Ch. “Chenille’s Cocoa Chanel Asia”: AKC, Brazilian, International Puerto Rican, Pan American and World Championship 1997 with Multiple Bests In Show and 32 Group Placements in Brazil.
- Ch. “Chenille’s Flashiest Yet”: AKC Championship finished at 11 months with multiple Bests of Breed.
- Ch. “Chenille’s Flashiest Best”: AKC Champion finished at 11 months with multiple Best of Breed and Group Placements in Open Class winning over Specials. Now being Specialized herself.
- Ch. “Chenille’s Flashiest Rinkles”: AKC Champion, seen in the January issue of The Barker; a chocolate sable winning both her majors in the competitive winter Florida show circuit; now passing her fine qualities to her offspring.
- Venezuelan Ch. “Chenille’s Hans”: Winning with a Venezuelan Best of Breed and multiple Group placements at 10 months old.
A special Thanks to those U.S. Judges that were gracious enough to present these dogs with their prestigious wins here in the U.S. and overseas.
Chenille’s original breed “Breathless” has produced several award winning, prestigious show dogs! Our dogs in the past have been extensively shown and we have had many championship dog wins in the USA and throughout the world as well as we are AKC approved and have been breeders of shar pei for 30 years We also are one of the original members of the Chinese Shar Pei Club of America before they were excepted to be shown in the American Kennel Club and are also one of the original breeders of the breed when they were brought here to the United States.
All of my Shar-peis are AKC Registered
All of my dogs are official and AKC registered. There are many breeders who intentionally spread misinformation about their competition. This tactic may be used to compensate for their own inadequacies, and inferior quality dogs. Don’t be fooled, check references, and speak with other owners who have purchased puppies from the same source.
I know my dogs are of the highest quality, and I will be happy to provide additional references, just ask.